At Kanokanga & Partners our lawyers understand the importance of transportation and the niche market of aviation law. Our clients include commercial airlines, pilots, sales agents, maintenance organizations, insurance brokers, travel agents. In addition to the aforesaid, we also represent creditors, lessors, lessees, mortgage creditors and other actors in the aviation industry.
We inform our clients on various issues relating to aviation law and strive through our knowledge and expertise to not cause discomfort, embarrassment or loss to our clients. Our lawyers are capable of handling the most difficult and complicated cases as we work closely with international experts, lawyers and counsel.
Our services include but are not limited to advice on and representation in:
- Aircraft Registration
- Aircraft Financing
- Registration of Mortgages on Aircraft or parts and Security Documents
- Aircraft Purchase/Sale Agreements
- Aircraft Leasing Agreements (wet and dry leases)
- International Aviation Conventions such as the Montreal and Cape Town Conventions
- Pilot Representation
- Regulatory and Civil Aviation Authority issues
- Passenger, cargo and baggage claims and liability